Tuesday 8 February 2011

Filming Problems

During the time we were suppose to be filming the music video Luke (my partner) has been sick and therefore not able to come in. Because of this i have had to hold back on my filming until he feels better and well enough to film. I need Luke to film in my music video because he is one half of my group and also he is the main actor in my music video. we have also filmed most of our music video in Lukes house, therefore i can not carry on filming the parts that only I sing in.

Because of this i have been forced to just re-edit the clips that we have already filmed and make sure that the opening scene is good. In our music video we filmed a introduction to the music video of us walking tom the house where the music video will be filmed. After this happens i used such editing clips as box cuts, swipes, circle cuts and fades to change from shot to shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment